|Minneapolis - Permits Required
(612) 348-4250 or www.mromp.org
1) Minnehaha Park, located at South end along Mississippi River , just east of the intersection of new Hwy 55 and East 54th Street.
2) Lake of the Isles, 2.6 acres (fully fenced). Located across the parkway on the south end of the lake, near the channel that connects to Lake Calhoun.
3) Riverside Park, 1.28 acres (fully fenced). South of I-94 and the Mississippi River, between Franklin Terrace and the access road to West River Parkway.
4) Columbia Park, 2.3 acres (fully fenced). Located off Parkway across from Columbia Golf Course driving range.
Hennepin Parks District - Permits Required
(763)559-9000 or Hennepin Parks
Four 20 - 30 acre sites in the outer suburbs of Minneapolis.
1) Elm Creek Park Reserve (pond and fully fenced). 169N, 81 West, 202N
2) Cleary Lake (pond and fully fenced). South of County Road 42
3) Crow-Hassen Park Reserve. Hwy 55 West
4) Lake Sarah Regional Park. Hwy 12 West
MAC (Metropolitan Ariport Commission). Hwy 62 & 28th Ave. Large site, not fenced.
Woodview, North side of Larpenteur Ave, 1 block east of Dale. Access gate 100 yards down the bike trail. 3 acres and partially fenced.